We’re a London property-management company using our 11 years’ lettings experience to offer an easy life to tenants, corporates and homeowners.
We tend to attract young professionals, UK and international students looking for easy community living with like-minded people. Want a friend to stay the night? Fine by us. It’s your home. Just no long-term sofa surfers.
- Zero deposit! Yes that’s right, you have the option of paying no deposit, but instead one week’s rent as a non-refundable payment.
- Or, you can pay five week’s rental as a deposit if you prefer.
- Your deposit’s protected and held as part of the Deposit Protection Service. Hey, it’s your money, not ours. We keep it just in case of any damage. Your deposit doesn’t cover your final month’s rent. Sorry.
Your monthly rent includes:
- All bills: gas, electric, council tax, water, TV licence
- Fortnightly cleaning
Apart from that, we charge:
- Holding deposit of one week’s rent
- Rent arrears – interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid
- Choose either our Zero Deposit Scheme (one week’s non-refundable rental) or five weeks’ rental deposit
- Lost keys replacement
- Early termination of the tenancy – just the outstanding rent
These are comfortable furnished apartments, so you get to love London life as soon as you’ve turned the key.
- Bedrooms: beds, wardrobes, drawers, bedside cabinet, lamps and all your bedding
- Living areas: sofas, easy chairs, coffee table, dining table and chairs, rugs and a flatscreen TV with Freeview and Netflix
- Kitchen: oven, hob, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, crockery, cutlery, toaster, microwave and a kettle.
- Iron and ironing board
Good question. Knew you’d ask. We manage properties of all sizes, from one-bed apartments to six-bedroom houses.
The properties we take on must meet certain criteria. Do you fit the bill? Our friendly team have the answers. Give them a buzz or we can pop round any time. Provided your kettle’s on.
Another smart question. You’re good at this. Our contract is a commercial agreement making us your sole tenant for 3-5 years.
But here’s the kicker. With us as your tenant, your rent is guaranteed.
Once we’ve got the place looking suitably glam – normally 15-30 days – your rent will magically pop up into your bank account every month. While you do nothing. Sound like a good deal?
We lavish the same loving care on your property that we reserve for our kittens. We’ll inspect it every 6 months. And if you like, we can even email photos so you can see your investment is being well looked after.
We also get fortnightly reports from our cleaners. Of course, there’s nothing to stop you arranging to pop in periodically so you can be sure everything’s all hunky-dory.
Father Time will ensure a certain amount of wear and tear. However, because we clean, maintain and inspect your premises regularly, your property will tend to be just as lovely at the end of our agreement as when we took it over.
We keep out the bad guys with thorough referencing on prospective tenants, including:
- References from their previous landlord
- Proof of employment
- Checking their passport
- A visa check, if applicable
- Bank statements and utility bills as proof of address
- A thorough credit check
We also use our gut. If a candidate has references that would shame the Dalai Lama, we won’t accept them if we don’t feel they’re what we’re looking for.